The Anatomy Bequest Program
The Program in Human Anatomy Education could not function without access to cadavers for anatomical dissection and study. The University of Minnesota Medical School's Anatomy Bequest Program exists to fill this special and important function.
The Anatomy Bequest Program's mission is to ensure the availability of human bodies to aid in the education of health practitioners within the state of Minnesota. To fulfill this mission, the Anatomy Bequest Program provides for the teaching needs of the University of Minnesota and for the teaching needs of all other post-secondary schools in the state of Minnesota that have anatomy teaching programs using human materials, with the exception of the Mayo Clinic.
- Anatomy.tv - linked through Biomed Library, scroll down and click on Anatomy.tv. Use U of M ID and password
- Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Get Body Smart (online text book)
- Healthline Body Maps (360-degree views)
- The U of M Anatomy Bowl Game (great review)
- The Visible Human Project (U.S. National Library of Medicine)